Our Home Care Service supports individuals in their own homes, helping them to maintain or regain their independence.
We provide home support to people with a wide range of disabilities, and across all age ranges, in Hertfordshire, Middlesex and central London.
The home support service is highly flexible, offering everything from 4-5 hours a week to 24 hour care.
The care we offer
Our aim is to enable our clients to remain in their own home or we can simply just be there during a period when they require support.
Our services include:
• Personal care
• Domestic support
• Health monitoring
• Conversation and companionship
• Return home from hospital service
• Support and assistance with hobbies and interests
• Support with community participation
• Support with household budgeting.
What we offer
We provide effective care packages to meet a broad range of users’ needs including:
• Learning disabilities
• Physical disabilities
• Older people
• Return home from hospital
• and many other complex and unique care situations.
Whatever your circumstances, Life Opportunities Trust professionals will be able to arrange support for you in your home to meet your individual needs, so that you can enjoy the maximum level of independence.
We will carry out a full assessment and devise a support plan with you so that you can be certain that we are able to meet your needs and can agree how your needs should be met.
Quality of staff and service are guaranteed.
We achieve this through:
• Full, enhanced DBS checks
• Thorough recruitment procedures
• In-depth training programmes for all staff
• Regular monthly staff supervision.
To find out more, or if you would like to receive our Home Care service, please do contact us.