If have a general problem with the size of text on our website you can increase the text size in the following ways:
1) Change Size only for this Website
You can use the font enlargement controls positioned at the top of every page to increase the text size of this website (Effects this website only).
2) Change Operating System Preferences
You can change settings within Windows or Macintosh operating system to increase the size of text used – this makes all text on your computer larger (not just websites).
3) Change Browser Preferences
You can change settings within your browser to increase the default size of “normal” text – this has the effect of enlarging the text on all the websites that you visit (provided those websites have been built in an accessible way).
- Internet Explorer 6 From the top menu bar, select View and point to Text size.
- Internet Explorer 7 From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size.
- Mozilla, Firefox and most other browsers (PC) Hold down the CTRL key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press –
- Macintosh (Safari, Firefox and most other browsers) Hold down the Command key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press –